- RSS Channel Showcase 7100241
- RSS Channel Showcase 6705660
- RSS Channel Showcase 1350239
- RSS Channel Showcase 5772160
Articles on this Page
- 04/13/17--08:00: _Overwhelmed with Cl...
- 04/14/17--08:00: _Getting Along With ...
- 04/17/17--08:00: _Networking in Unexp...
- 04/18/17--08:00: _Finding Companies i...
- 04/19/17--08:00: _Overcommitting and ...
- 04/20/17--08:00: _The Thesis Breakdown
- 04/21/17--08:00: _Where Do YOU See Yo...
- 04/22/17--08:00: _“I’m bad at math,” ...
- 04/24/17--08:00: _Why being Busy has ...
- 04/25/17--08:00: _Landing the Interns...
- 04/26/17--08:00: _Interview with Rece...
- 04/13/17--08:00: Overwhelmed with Class and Work Applications?
- 04/14/17--08:00: Getting Along With Co-Workers
- 04/17/17--08:00: Networking in Unexpected Places
- 04/18/17--08:00: Finding Companies in an Industry You Haven’t Explored
- 04/19/17--08:00: Overcommitting and Learning to Say “No.”
- 04/20/17--08:00: The Thesis Breakdown
- 04/21/17--08:00: Where Do YOU See Yourself in 5 Years?
- 04/22/17--08:00: “I’m bad at math,” and other lies I tell myself.
- 04/24/17--08:00: Why being Busy has Made me Happier and more Productive
- 04/25/17--08:00: Landing the Internship!
- 04/26/17--08:00: Interview with Recent Scripps Grad
Do you ever have those stretched of time where it feels like every aspect of your life is just coming at you? Like you don’t know exactly when you’ll get everything done but that you definitely have to get it … Continue reading
One of the most difficult moments about working at a new job can be mastering the system. That first week might be a bit overwhelming: You’re in a completely new environment, you’re working with new people, and you’re being asked to … Continue reading
This past Monday, I attended the 253rd American Chemical Society Conference in San Francisco and presented research from this past summer, in addition to work that I have done throughout the past school year. Not only was I able … Continue reading
About nine months ago I decided I didn’t know how I felt about the nonprofit sector and that I wanted to try something else. I stumbled upon the idea of marketing and advertising and have been researching it ever … Continue reading
This past week I have felt particularly overwhelmed with scholarship applications, cover letters for summer jobs, and choir performances coming up, all in addition to keeping up with my classwork, which included writing papers, finish problem sets, and preparing for … Continue reading
At Scripps, thesis is a rite of passage. Like any proper rite of passage, it can seem even greater than the sum of its parts (which, by the way, are research, a whole lot of writing, and depending on your … Continue reading
We’ve most likely all been hit with the dreaded “Where do you see yourself in five years?” interview question. If you’re like me, you have no clear picture of what lies ahead in your professional career. You may have a … Continue reading
This past week, I found out that I was offered a spot in an internship program that I applied for a few months ago. I am incredibly excited, but most of all I am so relieved that it worked out, … Continue reading
Last year, when I was just starting out at Scripps, I would try to leave the majority of my weekend free so I could get schoolwork and other errands done. Having events and obligations to work around seemed like it … Continue reading
After months of sending out application after application, I finally heard back. And not only did I hear back, I managed to land the internship! It was very discouraging for a while not knowing where I was going to be … Continue reading
Q1 MN: When did you graduate and what was your major/minor? And where are you currently working/have worked since graduation. SK: I graduated Class of 2016 as a Politics and International Relations major, with a Media Studies minor. I currently … Continue reading